One of the greatest strengths of NAWBO is our ability to build strategic alliances, coalitions and affiliations with corporate partners that support our organizational mission. We believe that building such partnerships enable us to better serve our members and the business community at large. NAWBO brings an unwavering commitment to meeting the needs of the corporate community and serves as the most direct and effective conduit for tapping into the fastest growing segment of the economy—women business owners.
Would you like to enhance your visibility with NAWBO Richmond? We have redesigned our sponsor benefits specifically to fit your needs and marketing goals that will offer valuable support to our sponsors throughout the year.
Women own nearly half of all privately held firms in the United States. This is a sector that is rapidly growing within the business community. Female owned and operated businesses generate trillions in sales, while spending billions on employment, benefits and salaries for the millions of individuals they employ nationwide. The National Association of Women Business Owners, or NAWBO, ties together this group of powerful women leaders, while spreading the message that females are a force to be reckoned with in the business world.
All of our events exceeded expectations with record attendance and rave reviews. With your support we are excitedly looking forward to greater success in 2018-2019. NAWBO Richmond is one of the top 10 NAWBO chapters in the country. Since 1982 NAWBO Richmond has provided a strong voice and vision for a dynamic group of women business owners and corporate partners in Virginia and create business opportunities within the community
You will find all of NAWBO's exciting new sponsorship opportunities here.
We look forward to seeing you at our events soon. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Speaking opportunity at monthly programs
● Sponsor of Annual Meeting
● 3 Complimentary seats to monthly programs 2018-2019
● Materials on all tables during program meetings
● Attendee list from sponsored event
● Host an event for NAWBO Richmond members
● Highlight in newsletter member spotlight
● Company logo in emails, including signature event
● Company logo and link on NAWBO website
● Company Name and Logo on program slide presentations
● 12 Complimentary seats to our Women of Excellence Signature Event
● Speaking opportunity at our Women of Excellence Signature Event
● Representative on our Women of Excellence Awards Committee
● Recognition & exhibit table at 2019 Open House & Networking